Evolution Of A Sale
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

new here to this forum....pete and mike ...thankx guys

4 posters

Go down

new here to this forum....pete and mike ...thankx guys Empty new here to this forum....pete and mike ...thankx guys

Post  dulm1204 Tue Mar 16, 2010 3:20 pm

hello guys... I'm new here to this forum, just thought I'd say hello to everybody, just joined W.A. march, 2010 and planning to stay for good this time! boy am I glad that mike and Pete came up with the ideas to create the video tutorials. They really did a good job and clear a whole lot of things for me. I wished they could've joined wealthy affiliate 2 or 3 years ago and made the videos during that time, because i had joined wealthy affiliate about 3 years ago but ended up quiting in just my 2nd month of membership because i could not figure out how to get things started. There was just a whole load of information to read (very confusing for a newbie) in W.A. but there was no video tutorials that actually show you step by step to create a sale. what mike and Pete did was brilliant, since viewing the videos i feel that i have a chance to make money online with their help. hopefully, in the future i can make decent money and become a pro at this thing we call internet marketing, so i can help other newbies who are just starting. Anyways, thanks agian mike and Pete and goodluck to everybody whose just starting out in affiliate marketing. I hope everybody work hard at this so we can all succeed and live a good life !!! cheers

dulm1204

Back to top Go down

new here to this forum....pete and mike ...thankx guys Empty Re: new here to this forum....pete and mike ...thankx guys

Post  affmktg2010 Tue Mar 16, 2010 10:25 pm

Hi Dulm1204, Welcome to the forum. I joined WA in February and then got a hold of Mike and Pete's videos soon after that. Yes, I agree the videos are a great learning tool. I wish I had those a couple of years ago myself. It would have saved me a lot of time and frustration of trying to figure everything out.

I agree with you and I hope that everyone here will be successful.

Good Luck to you and your success,

affmktg2010

affmktg2010

Back to top Go down

new here to this forum....pete and mike ...thankx guys Empty Re: new here to this forum....pete and mike ...thankx guys

Post  Noor Sun Mar 21, 2010 7:51 pm

Hi Dulm1204,
Welcome to EOS. It's a bit belated. Anyway, 3 wedding receptions in 2 weeks really is taking me away from my IM ventures. geek

Hope all of us will find concentrating on one method that really works will keep us focused. All the best and let's keep each other on track. So now I am back to concentrate on my new niches. afro Nope, not on Afro wigs, Laughing

Noor

Noor

Back to top Go down

new here to this forum....pete and mike ...thankx guys Empty Hey!

Post  Pete Tue Mar 23, 2010 11:38 am

Hey,

I am glad that you got a lot out of it! We are going to be making some changes soon to EOS.. A little make over if you will (:

We are going to finish up the bonus videos and re-model the look a little bit!

And it is still "Top secret" haha but we have a blog that we are getting set up to start doing weekly videos and then if and or when we run out of "Useful" tips, we are going to switch to by weekly! haha

Either way should be fun(:

Excited to have you all here(:

Pete-

Pete

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down