Evolution Of A Sale
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What is the next step after writing the 10 articles

2 posters

Go down

What is the next step after writing the 10 articles Empty What is the next step after writing the 10 articles

Post  Steve300 Tue Mar 16, 2010 5:23 pm

I have wrote my 10 articles for my first campaign. What is my next step with this campaign? should i start back-linking all of my articles? should I write 10 more articles targeting different keywords? Or just move on to the next niche?

What is the theory behind the 10 articles you write are they just test articles to see if you can make any sales?

Steve300

Back to top Go down

What is the next step after writing the 10 articles Empty Hey Steve-

Post  Pete Tue Mar 23, 2010 11:26 am

Hey,

The ten articles are meant to help you "Develop" a profitable niche.. You could call it a "Test" but ultimately, you will use the campaign you have created as a foundation to move on in that niche.

The point is to waste less time as a beginner on the things that will not make you any money.. Once you have completed the 10 articles driving traffic back to a landing page, you will want to move on to another product... Watch your stats on your completed campaigns as that will tell you weather or not you are going to want to work more on that campaign in that niche or not...
It will also show you which keywords are getting the most action, and a good place to start when you write more articles for that niche.

Sorry it took so long to answer your post, I know we spoke at the w/a about this but still... This WONT happen again, let me know if you need anything slugger_mn@yahoo.com

You can always reach me there too!

Thanks, Steve(:

Pete

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum