Evolution Of A Sale
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hello to All and a few questions

4 posters

Go down

Hello to All and a few questions Empty Hello to All and a few questions

Post  lisa Tue Mar 23, 2010 10:47 am

I just joined Evolution of A Sale and it is great to be here!! I am going through the videos, but had a few questions.

First, on the Google competition search in quotes. Have you seen where you can go to the last page (sometimes before the last page) and the results change? I do believe I saw this on a video Travis Sago did. Is this important when searching competition?

and also, can we put a sig on our post, I didn't see where to set it up? I do believe that you two have something really big going on here. Do you have affiliates yet?

I came here through WA and talking to Pete!! Thanks for all of your help.

Lisa

lisa

http://www.unemployment-help.info

Back to top Go down

Hello to All and a few questions Empty Hey Lisa(:

Post  Pete Tue Mar 23, 2010 11:20 am

Hi Lisa,

That competition change before the last page is something that happens quite often. I click one "Search omitted results" and it will give you the "Criteria" you see in the videos. There are a few other things that I could add.. But it just gets confusing after that.. haha If you just look at the number after you click on the "Search omitted results" link, try and go by those numbers..

To be honest, haha and this is Embarassed I am not all together sure if you can ad a sig in this forum.. haha I will take a look around and let you know.. On that note, and to answer the next question you have asked, we do have affiliates now, not a ton, but we have about 5 or so that have been making sales here and there. It helps if you add "EOS" to your sig over at the w/a and blog about your experience here, at the w/a and such things like that... I have seen that work really well for people.. Just be honest and helpful(:

It is great to have you here and be sure to ask if you have any questions(:

Thanks, and GOOD LUCK!!!

Pete-

Pete

Back to top Go down

Hello to All and a few questions Empty Re: Hello to All and a few questions

Post  Noor Tue Mar 23, 2010 12:17 pm

Hi Lisa,

Welcome to EOS. Very Happy Let's make this happen for all of us.

Noor cheers

Noor

Back to top Go down

Post  affmktg2010 Tue Mar 23, 2010 2:35 pm

Hi Lisa, Welcome to EOS, it's good to have you here. I haven't been here long but I am enjoying every minute of it. It's a fun environment here at the forum and we can make money too! WOOHOO! What's better than that?

Good Luck and let's git-r-done! sunny

affmktg2010

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum