Evolution Of A Sale
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Introducing myself!

3 posters

Go down

Introducing myself! Empty Introducing myself!

Post  sammy Wed Feb 10, 2010 5:37 pm

Hi guys,

I'm another really excited new member of this new program. Thanks to Mike & Pete for starting this project. I'm a member of WA too, and this is where I got in contact with Mike & Pete and their ongoing project. I did not hesitate for one second when I got your email about the launch of EOAS today, I was going to be a part of this from the start, period!! I am also kind of a newbie in the game of IM (joined WA in november 2009), so I will definitely benefit from this program.

So, I have already looked at some of the material here, and I really like what I see. Everything seems to be explained in such a simple and easy way. You have come up with an excellent idea and a great product guys! I really wish you great success with this product and I can tell you it's absolutely worth the $47.

So far, I have not had one single sale on my campaigns, trying for almost 3 months now. But I have not given up yet. I will continue to work hard every day until I reach my success!

Thanks again for giving all of us newbies the opportunity to learn directly from you guys!

/Sammy

sammy

Back to top Go down

Introducing myself! Empty Re: Introducing myself!

Post  Mike - ADMIN Thu Feb 11, 2010 8:05 am

Hey Again Sammy!

Thanks for taking the time to introduce yourself! It's good to see you've found your way to the forum!

Remember, you can get both Pete and myself on the forum here or by using the "contact us" feature on the site. Lastly, you could also shoot us an e-mail at -

support@myonlineecourse.com

Thanks for introducing yourself Sammy and we'll see you around!

Mike - ADMIN

Back to top Go down

Introducing myself! Empty Welcome!

Post  Pete Thu Feb 11, 2010 11:57 am

Hey Sammy,

It is really nice to have you here! I am excited to see our method help you to get a step closer to where you want to be. This is a very simple structure that we set up, even the videos are done in the order a campaign should be run, it was designed to show people that know next to nothing about Internet Marketing a simple way to get results!

If you keep at it you will see some results, and get to where you want to be!

Nice to have you here!

Pete-

P.S. If you need help with anything, feel free to ask! I am happy to help!

Last edited by Pete on Thu Feb 11, 2010 12:50 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Typo-)

Pete

Back to top Go down

Introducing myself! Empty Re: Introducing myself!

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum