Evolution Of A Sale
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hi. It's Noor just joining.

4 posters

Go down

Hi. It's Noor just joining. Empty Hi. It's Noor just joining.

Post  Noor Thu Mar 04, 2010 10:51 pm

Hi Pete, Hi Mike, Hi everyone,

I have been trying to make good with Internet Marketing. I am tired of jumping from one method to another. I need to just follow one method and focus and follow through. If I ask a lot of questions, please be patient with me. Sad

I am putting my hopes and dreams. But I promise to work hard at it. If I don't, Pete and Mike, and EOS friends, please whack me on the head bounce I really mean this! Remind me about the $47 investment (I want this to be my last!)

Thanks for lending me your ears (eyes?)

Regards

Noor

Noor

Back to top Go down

Hi. It's Noor just joining. Empty Noor-

Post  Pete Fri Mar 05, 2010 3:20 am

Hey Noor,

I know the feeling! I really do, we didn't make this program in some attempt to make more and more money off of our customers... BOOOoooo! haha, (However that is of course one thing you should do when Internet Marketing, monetize everything!)

But thats not what we are doing here... notice no adds, no posts trying to get you to buy something, just plan and simply videos with some info! haha

Both Mike and I wanted to build a place with honesty, and a place that will get you to a level that you are happy with a lot faster!

Although, I know from talking to beginners every day, and from being a beginner myself that things can get really tough! So PLEASE KEEP ASKING QUESTION!

Asking questions is the only way you are going to find answers!

Both Mike and I are very happy to look over anything that you want for you, and we are happy to help in any way that we can!

The videos are a GREAT start, but you will still have questions I am sure, so you are more then welcome to ask them here!

Great to have you Noor!

Pete- cheers

Pete

Back to top Go down

Hi. It's Noor just joining. Empty Re: Hi. It's Noor just joining.

Post  Noor Fri Mar 05, 2010 3:40 am

Hey Pete,

Thanks ever so much for the warm welcome. I actually was following your thread on WA. I feel so lost. I have so many things in my head, but they are all over the place.

I am at video 2.0 now. What I have watched in the Intro videos make a lot of sense. The step by step instructions sort of put the pieces of puzzles together. I want it to happen for me now and forward. Not the $100 checks that comes 2 to 3 months once. Embarassed

Noor sunny

Noor

Back to top Go down

Post  affmktg2010 Fri Mar 05, 2010 9:33 am

Hi Noor, Welcome. It kind of sounds like we are in the same boat. I am constantly jumping from one thing to another and it seems like I have been doing this with no direction. I am looking for a constant paycheck as well instead of one every once in awhile.

I joined WA hoping that it would give me some ideas and a direction to follow. Then came EOS and I think that I have just found what I needed to be successful and I will follow it religiously.

I hope that we all can achieve our goals and dreams. Best of luck to you.

affmktg2010

affmktg2010

Back to top Go down

Post  Noor Fri Mar 05, 2010 10:50 am

Thanks affmktg2010,

Let's make it happen for all of us 'jumping everywhere' beings. I am game. Pete and Mike. Take us with you! cheers I want to see the Clickbank screenshots with long bars each day. cheers

Noor Basketball

Noor

Back to top Go down

Post  affmktg2010 Fri Mar 05, 2010 11:57 am

It's good to know that I am not the only "jumping everywhere" being around. However I am in good company. Hopefully we can help keep each other focused on this one thing and Pete and Mike can whack us if we get out of line!

Amen to long Clickbank bars! Gotta get to work on my lens.

affmktg2010

affmktg2010

Back to top Go down

Hi. It's Noor just joining. Empty No Problem!

Post  Pete Sun Mar 07, 2010 11:27 pm

Hey!

I don't know how much this means coming from me.. But I think as long as you keep the can do attitude you are going to get to where you need to be. There is no reason why not, and you both seem to have it!

I will say that the jumping around is not always a bad thing because that is sometimes what can tell us what it is that we DO NOT want... Mike and I don't have it all together either, yes we are a little further down the road, but that only means we have been at it longer with that same can do attitude!

So stay on the road, find out what works for you, and get those long bars rolling in! I can tell you that seeing green and brown everything for the last month or so for me was well worth all of the hard work it took me to get there.. Seeing success only makes you want more even worse, just keep your heads up and march forward until you look around and see what you like!

Happy to have you here! And Mike and I are happy to help in any way that we can(:

Thanks,

Pete- bounce

Pete

Back to top Go down

Post  Noor Mon Mar 08, 2010 1:05 am

Thanks Pete,

I have been quiet at the forum, but I have been working hard. I am now at video 2.4. I am watching each video and not moving to the next video till I really understand. At the same time I have been busy getting the 5 keywords, and completed the Squidoo lens. Now finding info for the 10 articles. This is my update. Laughing

Noor sunny

Noor

Back to top Go down

Hi. It's Noor just joining. Empty Keep Us Posted!

Post  Pete Mon Mar 08, 2010 11:43 pm

Thanks Noor!

Keep us posted, I can't wait to hear you got your first sale!

Let us know how things are going, and if you need help!

Pete-

Pete

Back to top Go down

Post  Noor Tue Mar 09, 2010 12:25 am

Will do, Pete! sunny

Noor

Back to top Go down

Post  Noor Tue Mar 09, 2010 11:26 pm

Pete.

I have completed all my 10 articles. I am checking them for mistakes and ready to submit. One question. Should I allow comments for my ArticlesBase.com articles? Rolling Eyes

Just an update. I have always cringed from writing articles. With the EOS methodical way, I find to write 10 articles to be quite o.k. I love the part about keeping the 'body' intact. Takes a lot of brain-pain away! Laughing

Noor Basketball

Noor

Back to top Go down

Post  Noor Tue Mar 09, 2010 11:39 pm

Hey Pete,

While waiting for your answer, I am going to research my next campaign. This is really very inspiring. My brain screws are getting well-oiled, I think. How I wish I have more time. It's been 2 days now that the TV cannot tempt me. alien Yah... That feels good....

Noor cheers

Noor

Back to top Go down

Post  Pete Fri Mar 12, 2010 4:33 pm

Hey Noor,

I am so sorry it took me this long to get back to you, I feel bad because I am at my computer all day and never checked it... Embarassed

You can allow comments if you like, I don't but it doesn't hurt either.

I am glad you are finding that writing articles isn't the worst thing in the world when they serve a purpose! haha, for the first few months of IM, I wrote articles not even targeting keywords!!! CAN YOU BELIEVE THAT! I didn't have an EOS to help me out.. haha... So my articles were laying there dead at the bottom of the internet ocean! BOOOO! haha

Just make sure you are targeting good keywords and you will get traffic!

That is awesome that the TV doesn't tempt you! I don't watch the Tele either! Seems like such a waste of time when I would be running campaigns to get ahead in life! haha

Keep up the good work! Let me know how things progress!

Thanks,

Pete-
Very Happy

Pete

Back to top Go down

Hi. It's Noor just joining. Empty Hops Showing

Post  Noor Fri Mar 12, 2010 5:31 pm

Hey Pete,

Thanks for the answer. Anyways, I submitted the 20 articles with the comments on. I am not going to worry about that at this point 'cos I guess I need to get the campaigns out there and running. Then continue with more campaigns. I used to do one campaign and checked it every hour. When nothing happened, I ended with a failed campaign and a broken heart. Won't let that happen to me, anymore. No My take is that the more campaigns I get out there, the more I will learn, the more refined will I be (I hope!) Basketball With EOS I learn to get focussed. Yep.. No more jumping around like a cat on heat. He.. he.. bad analogy. bounce

Update:
1st campaign (articles submitted March, 10)
2nd campaign - (articles submitted March, 11)
3rd campaign - keyword research done - starting on lens and articles, today (need to read more on this niche, though)

Noor

Noor

Back to top Go down

Post  Mike - ADMIN Fri Mar 12, 2010 7:04 pm

Hey Noor - that was actually a really funny analogy! Thanks for the giggle!

It is frustrating when you put work into a campaign that doesn't pan out. Don't worry though, you are not the only one!

The one thing that I had to keep telling myself is that "the more I do, the better I will become". That statement is true for EVERYONE!

What you, yes you Noor, are doing is creating a long-term business. Any business worth anything does not become successful overnight. The same is true for internet marketing. The upside to internet marketing is that there is very little investment needed and the sky is the limit! You do not need to wait five years to become profitable in IM as you would with a traditional business.

Keep at what you're doing and you're going to do fine!

Thanks for the update and keep em coming!

Mike - ADMIN

Back to top Go down

Post  Noor Sat Mar 13, 2010 1:27 am

Thanks Mike for the vote of confidence.

I will be away for the weekend to attend a wedding up north. I'll rev up once I get back home. Then, I'll check the stats. Updating - Will do.

Bye for now Basketball

Noor

Noor

Back to top Go down

Post  Noor Sun Mar 21, 2010 8:07 pm

Phew. I am back. In all, the past 9 days, I have attended 3 wedding receptions of nieces and nephews. ok. back to business.

Some stats:

Niche 1 - 10 Articles submitted March,9 - up till today 65 total views - 7 hops on Clickbank - 0 sale

Niche 2 - 10 Articles submitted March,11 - 72 total views - 165 hops - 0 sale

Niche 3 - writing articles

Pete and Mike, are there anymore that need to be done for Niche 1 and 2? Anyway, I will just continue moving on to other niches.

Noor

Back to top Go down

Post  affmktg2010 Sun Mar 21, 2010 11:23 pm

Hi Noor,

Glad to see you back. It seems like I've been the lone poster in the forum for several days now. It's good to have someone to talk to. Good grief, 3 wedding receptions in the past 9 days? Did everybody in your family just decide to get married all at once? You have been busy.

You've had a lot of article views, too bad no sales yet. Just hang in there, they will come. I haven't had near that many views with my articles, but there seems to be a few more each day. I guess we just have to be patient and keep on making campaigns. I'm on my 3rd campaign now too. I got my lens done and have been trying to work on my articles. I didn't get as much accomplished this weekend as I wanted to as it's been crazy around here. I had a constipated goat, a mule that decided he's an escape artist and I took my sister to run errands all day on Saturday, so my computer time has been limited the last few days. But we will make it, we've just got to keep on doing what we're doing.

affmktg2010

Back to top Go down

Post  Noor Mon Mar 22, 2010 12:34 am

Hi affmktg2010,

Good to be back.
Did everybody in your family just decide to get married all at once?
Got a few thousand miles on the car speedometer. Had to replace the timing belt, too. But better than getting one wedding each month, eh! Rolling Eyes

I had a constipated goat, a mule that decided he's an escape artist and I took my sister to run errands all day on Saturday
Hah.. Hah.. You've been pretty busy yourself! Would love to see a picture of the goat and the mule in action, though! Me, got no goats or mules. But 3 lazy cats that wouldn't even help with the gardening. cat

Let's get churning those articles, out.

Noor cheers

Noor

Back to top Go down

Post  affmktg2010 Mon Mar 22, 2010 7:36 am

Yes I guess it is better to get them all out of the way at once. Sorry about your car trouble. I've got 3 lazy cats as well, and they hate the goat. (The goat is a bottle baby and she stays in the house for now).

I've got to get some articles done myself. After I posted in the forum last night I went to bed as I couldn't hardly keep my eyes open anymore. On my first campaign I've only got 27 article views combined. That's not very many. Hopefully my other campaigns will do better.

Got to go for now. I hope that I can get some IM work done sometime today. Got to fix the fence first. Smile

Have a good day.

affmktg2010

Back to top Go down

Hi. It's Noor just joining. Empty haha-

Post  Pete Tue Mar 23, 2010 11:32 am

That is funny,

I have a lazy cat too!!! My gal has two!! huh.. They are too fun to even think of getting ride of though!

Articlesbase.com articles are funny that way, sometimes they start out really slow and when google does its dance with them they can do better! One article I did recently got about 200 visits in a day!!!!! And 100 clickthroughs, and 1 sale!!! Then it has had only 30 visits in the last few weeks.. haha.. I don't know sometimes.. haha

Then some of them work the other way, they get NONE forever then all of the sudden they get a bunch of visits because they were positioned higher.. huh.. it is strange!

Oh well such is the game we play!

Pete-

Pete

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum