Evolution Of A Sale
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

First Campaign Finished

4 posters

Go down

First Campaign Finished Empty First Campaign Finished

Post  affmktg2010 Thu Mar 11, 2010 10:43 am

I finally got my first campaign finished. It took me longer than I wanted but I only have limited time to work on it. I just submitted my last article for approval, so we'll see what happens. I am going to start doing keyword research for my next campaign now. I really like this system as it is simple and doesn't take a lot of time. I also like the article writing method that is used as that really speeds things up.

I have used ArticlesBase in the past but not very much as I just didn't have very good luck with it as far as views. I have always mainly used (sorry Pete) Ezine and I have always gotten many more views from there. However by using ArticlesBase I really am enjoying not having to be so particular with my articles because Ezine has just gotten really persnickety lately. That makes the article writing go so much faster as well. I hope that I start getting some views and even better some sales from AB as I really do like using it.

affmktg2010

Back to top Go down

First Campaign Finished Empty Re: First Campaign Finished

Post  Noor Thu Mar 11, 2010 8:25 pm

Hi afmktg2010f,

I have completed 2 campaigns, and got all 20 articles accepted. I stay at home so I can spend more time in front of the computer. What a Face

I really want this method to work. It's quite easy to understand and execute. I did the first campaign using Pete's way, and the second campaign following Mike's method. However, after the first campaign, I guess I got a bit better at keyword research. Thus finding more relevant and targeted keywords. Am now moving to my third campaign.

Let's make this happen for us, afmktg2010f! bounce

Noor sunny

Noor

Back to top Go down

Post  affmktg2010 Thu Mar 11, 2010 9:59 pm

Hi Noor, Good for you! It sounds like you're really tearing things up. I wish that I could spend all day working on mine but I normally work during the day. I was at home today and will be here tomorrow as well so hopefully I can get my second campaign finished. I already have my lens completed and am working on article writing now.

Yes it is simple to do and easy to understand. That's the best part. Now all we have to do is get the sales rolling in. We can do this!!!

affmktg2010

affmktg2010

Back to top Go down

Post  Noor Thu Mar 11, 2010 10:27 pm

YES!!! cheers

Noor

Back to top Go down

First Campaign Finished Empty Wahoo(:

Post  Pete Fri Mar 12, 2010 4:16 pm

Haha,

You two are ROLLING! That is so cool! Just make sure that you are watching your stats. I know that if you are anything like me you probably can't take your eyes off of them! (It's so much fun haha)

One campaign done, two campaigns done! I love that you two are putting this together and actually DOING! Doesn't it feel great to take action! Gotta love it!

Tell me though, once your articles get ranked out on google... Have you been able to find them under the keyword you were targeting? Also, how high on the page was it? Just remember you can always move the articles up up up if you backlink(: ( As soon as I get off my but and make the backlinking bonus video haha, you will know what I mean)

Keep posting in here! ! It is nice to see your progress!

Can't wait to see you two start rolling in some sales! Wahoo!

Pete- cheers

Pete

Back to top Go down

Post  Mike - ADMIN Fri Mar 12, 2010 6:59 pm

This is some really good dialogue everyone! I am actually enjoying reading all of your posts!

Remember too just how important is to communicate your joys and successes as well as your frustrations. TRUST ME... Pete and I do this ALL THE TIME!!!!

I personally have found that by posting my progress and goals, it helps me to almost hold myself accountable more because I wrote exactly what I want to do for everyone to see!!

I am very pleased and the progress that both of you are making though. Remember, each completed task is a goal!

- An article written
- A lens created
- A click on one of your links
- An order form impression
- A SALE!!

All of these are small goals and accomplishments that you should hold VERY close to you!

Keep letting us know of your progress!

Mike - ADMIN

Back to top Go down

Post  affmktg2010 Fri Mar 12, 2010 7:18 pm

Since Pete mentioned it I checked to see if any of my articles were on Google yet. Here's what I have:
These results are with quotes.

Article Submitted 3-8 - #1
Article Submitted 3-11 - #2
Article Submitted 3-10 - #3 (These three are the top 3 spots on the page, however don't get too excited, there are only 6 total results)

Article Submitted 3-11 - #7 (Almost 10,000 total results)
Articles Submitted 3-9 - #2 and another one #7 on the same page
Articles Submitted 3-6 - #1, #2 & #3

That's what I've checked so far. I've also noticed some of my articles have been picked up by other sites and they are ranked there with my article and the URL of their website. Is that good to have too?

Thanks, affmktg2010

affmktg2010

Back to top Go down

First Campaign Finished Empty Hey-

Post  Pete Sat Mar 13, 2010 2:54 am

Hey,

That is great! Sounds like things are rolling really well so far! Just keep an eye on it and keep putting good content out there!

Ok, it is a GREAT thing when your articles get picked up by other blogs and webmasters! Just make sure that your affiliate link stays out there with the article! If it doesn't and they remove it, then email the host and notify them that the articles has been stolen... That stuff happens and is to be expected, just one of those things!

Either way it is awesome to see that you are rolling keep it up and keep us posted(:

Pete-

Pete

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum