Evolution Of A Sale
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Here's To A Productive Week For Everyone

2 posters

Go down

Here's To A Productive Week For Everyone Empty Here's To A Productive Week For Everyone

Post  affmktg2010 Sun Mar 14, 2010 11:20 pm

After writing several articles for my 2nd campaign, I am getting ready to call it a night. It's another late night again and my beauty sleep is severely lacking. I was just checking the forum before turning in and with it being late Sunday night, or actually early Monday morning, my power of positive thinking has taken over and I am hopeful for a productive week ahead and many sales.

Since we are all in the same boat I am also wishing that everyone else has a productive week as well and the sales come rolling in. Good luck to everyone here and let's make this week a good one. cheers

affmktg2010

Back to top Go down

Here's To A Productive Week For Everyone Empty (:

Post  Pete Tue Mar 23, 2010 11:43 am

Yes,

Thank you(:

I still do this ritual every sunday and or monday... Wishful thinking is fun(: haha I personally just need to get over last weeks ugly snap... huh.. Oh well this week will look better.. It is amazing no matter how far you come.. You are still able to have crappy weeks.. haha I know that the numbers are a little different for me, (Not much) but is still stinks! haha

So Sunday and or Monday I am hoping for a better week!

Good luck to you(:

Pete-

Pete

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum