Evolution Of A Sale
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Taking EOS to the MAX - Anybody want to join me?

+2
ChristineYork
lisa
6 posters

Go down

Taking EOS to the MAX - Anybody want to join me? Empty Taking EOS to the MAX - Anybody want to join me?

Post  lisa Wed Mar 24, 2010 3:39 pm

I have a bit of a competitive nature and I need help staying focused. So if I put this in writing, I will stick to it. Laughing

I finished the videos early this morning and got my first campaign up. I am going to do this every weekday and some weekends. I figure I can get 20 or so out a month.

I am going to do this for at least two months and then grab a hold of the campaigns that make sales and go deeper. I am going to stay within the restrictions of 15,000 competition and at least 1000 searches to start.

I may stray on products from clickbank, as I already have some physical products on Squidoo. If those products meet the criteria I will promote them the EOS way.

Anybody onboard? I am laid off and have lots of time to dedicate to this. I figure my family will be okay for a couple of months on frozen food and cold sandwiches! (although they may not like that, they will deal)

It took me about 12 hours to get one campaign done today, but I know I will get faster. Plus, I have to work EARLY mornings and LATE nights because I have young children.

Lisa

lisa

http://www.unemployment-help.info

Back to top Go down

Taking EOS to the MAX - Anybody want to join me? Empty I'm on board!!!

Post  ChristineYork Wed Mar 24, 2010 3:45 pm

Hi Lisa

I'll jump on board with you. I will finish the videos tonight and hope to get first campain up by Monday. I have my sister coming down this weekend to celebrate her Birthday. So don't think I will have time to work on weekend. I sub at school and work 2 nights a week at my friends store. Besides from that I am a retired Travel Agent. My kids are teenagers so I am able to work during the day but they occupy my nights. I am very dedicated to this and want this to work. If it doesn't my hubby is sending me out to find a "real" job.

Christine flower

ChristineYork

Back to top Go down

Taking EOS to the MAX - Anybody want to join me? Empty Re: Taking EOS to the MAX - Anybody want to join me?

Post  lisa Wed Mar 24, 2010 3:52 pm

I am with you Christine, I have about three months to start showing some money or my husband will send me out to hit the pavement also!!

Thanks for joining me, we will motivate each other!! Thanks so much! bounce

lisa

Back to top Go down

Taking EOS to the MAX - Anybody want to join me? Empty Re: Taking EOS to the MAX - Anybody want to join me?

Post  affmktg2010 Wed Mar 24, 2010 3:58 pm

Sure Lisa and Christine, count me in.

I don't have as much time to devote to my campaigns as I am usually gone during the day. I do work at something else, if you want to call it "work", as it is horse related, so that doesn't really qualify as "work", as it is too much fun. But anyway every spare moment that I have is dedicated to affiliate marketing so I try to get as much done when I get the chance.

I am currently working on my 4th campaign and all I have left to do is write the articles.

We can do this! I know we can!

affmktg2010

affmktg2010

Back to top Go down

Post  lisa Wed Mar 24, 2010 6:00 pm

Great!! Glad to hear you are in.

Let's go for it!!

I know we will make this work.

Lisa cheers

lisa

Back to top Go down

Post  lisa Thu Mar 25, 2010 1:12 pm

Okay, another day done. I built another lens targeting a totally different clickbank product and submitted 10 articles. I got a little faster today, so I know here soon I will be putting these out in no time at all. I still think it took me about 10 hours from start to finish.

Mike or Pete? Since you have been doing this a while, how ling does it take you start to finish for a campaign. Finding product, keyword research, building lens and writing/submitting articles???

How is everyone else doing? Post us on your successes, it is very motivating!!!

Lisa

lisa

Back to top Go down

Post  Mike - ADMIN Thu Mar 25, 2010 2:23 pm

This is a very cool little thread here Lisa!

Now as far as our campaigns go, we can usually get them cranked out in about two hours or so.

Rest assured that the more you do this, the EASIER IT GETS! That's NO lie! What used to be the most time consuming part (keyword research) is now sometimes the easiest part!

Everything will start to flow and you'll be cranking out campaigns faster than you can come up with products to promote!

And there is nothing wrong with getting away from CB and going towards the tangible goods. CB just offers a nice, easy way to get started. People love tangible products just as much, so there's nothing wrong with that at all.

Remember however, that it's quality that we're after here, not so much quantity. It would stink to just whip together campaigns because you want to get "X" amount done and none of them convert. All we're looking for here is to find one or two campaigns worth going after hard once you see they work.

Everyone, everyone, everyone!

This is a great thread and please keep at it. Remember that if we quite, we've accomplished nothing other than losing a bunch of time!

Mike - ADMIN

Back to top Go down

Post  lisa Thu Mar 25, 2010 3:19 pm

Great info Mike! I understand the quality part of it. People will see right through you if you are doing nothing but trying to sell.

Here is one of my rules. I read my content before I publish or submit and if it does not answer a question or give some sort of information, I rework it.

People MUST learn something to build trust and click through. This is harder said than done, that is why it takes me 12 hours to do a campaign!!

It is good to know that we will get faster.

Thanks Mike bounce

Lisa

lisa

Back to top Go down

Taking EOS to the MAX - Anybody want to join me? Empty Yihaa! Please count me in.

Post  Noor Fri Mar 26, 2010 11:01 am

Me, too. Please.

I have been addicted to keyword research this past week. So, now I have a small list of niches with the keyword research done. Grr.. I need to discipline myself. Those keywords with competitions of less than 1000 are so tempting. But most do not have 1000 searches. Evil or Very Mad

Now, gotta get back to my articles. albino

Noor

Noor

Back to top Go down

Post  lisa Fri Mar 26, 2010 12:03 pm

It is very frustrating to find these words. I LOVE keyword research. Here is a trick I use and i hope it helps. I can find a product and a list of 5 keywords in about an hour. I hope to get faster. It takes me longer to build lenses and write articles.

Once you pick a product, read the sales page, go to google and read about the niche. Try to put yourself in the consumers mind.

So this gets your mind thinking in the right direction. Now open your keyword tool and google in another window (put the side by side so you can see them both). When you start with your keyword tool, think broad. Put in a General Keyword related to your niche.

Then start drilling down on some of those popular words. Once the searches go down, the competition goes down (usually). Longtail keyword phrases usually work best. Three words or more is what I generally find. Every once in a while you will find a two word phrase, but that doesn't happen to me very often. When one looks good at searches, put it in google with quotes and see what competition is. Keep running words until you find ones that meet the criteria.

Please don't just take my word for this. It is just what I do and I LOVE keyword research. I have made very little sales online and am by no means an expert. I have trouble with implementing the keyword results!! I am getting better though.

This is just how i do it. The more you experiment and see how others do it, it will click for you!!

Good Luck and keep up the hard work.

lisa

Back to top Go down

Taking EOS to the MAX - Anybody want to join me? Empty NEW FORUM PLEASE(:

Post  Pete Fri Mar 26, 2010 2:00 pm

lisa wrote:Okay, another day done. I built another lens targeting a totally different clickbank product and submitted 10 articles. I got a little faster today, so I know here soon I will be putting these out in no time at all. I still think it took me about 10 hours from start to finish.

Mike or Pete? Since you have been doing this a while, how ling does it take you start to finish for a campaign. Finding product, keyword research, building lens and writing/submitting articles???

How is everyone else doing? Post us on your successes, it is very motivating!!!

Lisa

Hola(:

First things first, down to business ladies and gents- haha ( I am awesome at being bossy... huh.. sadly no.. ): haha

I have set up a lovely NEW BRAND NEW Forum for us to chat in(: I have even created sections and updated some stuff, (don't worry we have an assortment of faces to chose from... haha)

We would like to take this forum down within the next few days, so PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE go register at our new forum(:

bounce

Now on to your question!

It takes me about 3 to 4 hours to get a campaign completely done... I am kind of figuring in the research time a little bit.. No of course research time could be ZERO if I pick products I know about.. Also, it can take me days if I know nothing of it.. So it all depends on that.. But to actually build the campaign it doesn't take me long at all..

Both Mike and I work together on many things, and we are always trying different methods to see how everything works, and also to speed up the process.. So we are always testing different ways to run campaigns, just like you should do once you see some success! Figure out ways to use the same method faster and faster... Maybe you master a good article spinner? Maybe you outsource articles completely to freelancer.com or elance.com... It is always just a matter of refining your method so it works best for you(:

Pete-

Pete

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum