Evolution Of A Sale
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Introduction videos

2 posters

Go down

Introduction videos Empty Introduction videos

Post  Steve300 Fri Mar 12, 2010 2:42 pm

So far i have only watched petes videos. I love this program already it has given me more confidence in IM. I have been IM for about 4 months now and i have had no structure. I was always trying to find the new hot strategy I read on forums only to get frustrated and lose confidence. These Videos seem like they will give me more structure and learn how to evaluate a niche (another one of my problems was spending way to much time on a niche only to find it not profitable) in a decent amount of time. Sorry for the long intro to my question. Should we watch Mikes intro videos if we have already watched Petes intro Videos.
Thanks
Steve

Steve300

Back to top Go down

Introduction videos Empty Hey Steve-

Post  Pete Fri Mar 12, 2010 3:50 pm

Hey,

That's Ok, no problem with explaining your perspective before the question, it will only make it easier to answer(:

I am really glad that you like the videos, the structure seemed like a good idea, instead of giving people a broad option, we want to show you exactly how to do this method so that you don't have to use a "File In The Blank" type method!

To your answer:

Mike and I have different teaching methods, so depending on how you learn, you may want to try both series. However, once you are at a certain level, it would seem to be pretty boring. I would get through all of one before moving on. If you feel like you still have questions, check out the other.

We do however teach the same method. So they will both be good for you(:

Nice to have you here Steve!

Pete

Back to top Go down