Evolution Of A Sale
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bonus Videos WOOHOO!!!

3 posters

Go down

Bonus Videos WOOHOO!!! Empty Bonus Videos WOOHOO!!!

Post  affmktg2010 Wed Mar 24, 2010 8:10 pm

Hey guys, Just found the bonus videos. Thanks. I am in the process of watching them right now. Looks simple and straightforward. Just the way I like it. Very Happy

affmktg2010

Back to top Go down

Bonus Videos WOOHOO!!! Empty Re: Bonus Videos WOOHOO!!!

Post  affmktg2010 Wed Mar 24, 2010 10:50 pm

Okay so far I've watched all of the videos (good ones I might add), then I pinged all of my lenses and then I submitted the blog posts for one of my lenses to be indexed. Nothing about it is difficult and it didn't really take me all that long either. I know the more I do the faster it will go.

Something else that I really like about the methods that you guys use is that you teach us how to do things fast. That is so important to me as I have limited time to work on my campaigns and so now I know that everything that I am doing counts.

Before I would spend so much time making websites or lenses or blogs. It would be days or even weeks that I would spend working on them and then I couldn't even start writing articles or try to get traffic to my site until it was finished. I would try to make sure that my site was perfect and I would spend so much time on it. I may then get a few sales that would dribble in every once in awhile, but not near enough compared to the time I spent on it. It was really becoming disheartening and frustrating for me.

Now I can just throw up a lens in no time flat (and not a crappy one either), write my articles and go on to the next one. Now I can even ping, index and backlink too!

Sorry for the long post, but I am just amazed at how simple you guys make this. Thanks again.

affmktg2010

Back to top Go down

Bonus Videos WOOHOO!!! Empty Love it(:

Post  Pete Thu Mar 25, 2010 12:59 am

Hey,

Well I am just super thrilled that you like it so much(:

Mike and I are just a couple of goons.. haha We figured that hours upon hours of research and testing could be made a lot easier.. haha Is it??

Anyway, I am glad you like it, and as long as people stick around, and we can give them a reason to, both Mike and I will keep working hard to make this a safe fun HONEST place to hang, Think, and Grow Wealthy, and if all things go well we would love to know that we helped people see that personal success is achieved, and also some financial success too(:

Thanks for the message!

Pete-

Pete

Back to top Go down

Post  lisa Thu Mar 25, 2010 5:25 am

You are so right. I used to spend hours, heck sometimes weeks building just one campaign. I was so burnt out by the time I got my research and lens done that I hardly ever got more than 5 or 6 articles out.

This method is so simple and I can get a campaign out in ONE DAY!!! As I get faster I may even try 2 a day.

I feel silly for making internet marketing so complicated. It really is simple.

Thanks Mike and Pete. You really put a new twist on things, I think it is because you are so new yourself. Just the way you explain everything is very simplified. There really is not much to understand. You give concrete numbers for when we are starting out and step by step.

Do it, move on. It is so easy to rinse and repeat THIS process. I can't put my finger on exactly what makes it so different than other programs I have tried. I think it is that I have accomplished something and have it out there everyday. EOS really fits my style and with so many campaigns, you are bound to find some that start rolling in the sales and then you just drill it down.

I will never be bored. I can learn something new everyday. No more learning, reading, learning, reading......I am actually taking ACTION and it feels great.

Lisa

lisa

http://www.unemployment-help.info

Back to top Go down

Post  affmktg2010 Thu Mar 25, 2010 9:10 am

Lisa, same here. By the time I would get my site done I would either be so bored or burnt out with it that I would move on to something else. I think that's part of the reason that I was always jumping around from one thing to the next and never getting anything accomplished.

I also agree with you that now I do feel like I am getting something accomplished every time I'm at the computer, and it feels great! And all that learning and reading crapola is for the birds. I would use a lot of my time doing that and it never helped. After I would spend time reading something that I thought would help, it would just leave me more frustrated than before because I would never actually learn anything.

Here's to Mike and Pete and to all of our success! I've got to quit posting and get to work!

affmktg2010

affmktg2010

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down