Evolution Of A Sale
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Product Gravity?

2 posters

Go down

Product Gravity? Empty Product Gravity?

Post  sammy Thu Feb 18, 2010 9:06 am

Hi guys,

I'm having a busy time right now, working (at my ordinary job), and trying to watch your videos in between... Very Happy
Your videos are really great! I'm learning new things all the time.

One question though... I have found my niche and one product at ClickBank that is relevant for this niche, but the gravity is very low (about 0.43). You are saying in the videos of "Finding a Product" that I should look for products with quite good gravity, but what do I do when this is the only product I can find for my niche, and the gravity is low? Should I pick another niche, or is it worth trying anyway? Just to be said... I have a strong belief in this niche and I have already found some great, relevant keywords for it.

What are your recommendations guys?

P.S I also checked out PayDotCom.com for a similar product, but it did not pay well so I will not go for that one either D.S

/Sammy

sammy

Back to top Go down

Product Gravity? Empty Hey Great Question:

Post  Pete Thu Feb 18, 2010 6:04 pm

Hey Sammy,

Depending on the niche, there are different solutions... One thing that I did to solve this problem, I made my own product ... Believe it or not, it can be as easy as putting your mind to it! I did this two months into marketing.. haha So I would assume it is possible for anyone to do!

However, that is not the first priority... The first thing you will want to do is check out all of the keywords search results and find out what other people are "filling the need" with... If there are no products being sold to the niche, it either means that there is a great opportunity for you to launch your own product (if you know a solution for the problem this niche has) or it might just be a tough niche to fill the need for...

Both Mike and I have talked about this problem a lot, simply because for some niches that we have found, the products that we chose to promote in our niche just simply suck, and that happens... I usually do a little more research on what solutions that the people in the niche are currently using to solve there problem...

I would say do a little more research on the niche, and look for these three things, people with a need, people trying to fill the need, and the product this fills it... This is the equation that we live and breath as Internet Marketers every day... So find out where that equation is currently breaking down and come up with a solution to fixing it... I know it can be tough finding where things break down, but as long as you know what the equation is, you have someplace to start!

If that last part confused you, or your not sure how it applies let me know, I can break it down for you if you like, I know stuff sounds doesn't make sense at this stage, so let me know!

Thanks,

Pete-

Pete

Back to top Go down

Product Gravity? Empty One other thing-

Post  Pete Thu Feb 18, 2010 6:11 pm

I almost forgot,

If the gravity stinks, and you just can't find a product that is any good... There are other places you can go to become an affiliate. But usually you will see a product out on the google being promoted by someone else... If they are promoting it, odds are you can too, so look at places like sharasale.com, linkshare.com, commissionjunction.com and places like that, there are many places to go to become an affiliate...

But like I said, check to see under all of the good keywords first to see what other people are filling the need with, you should get some direction there!

Thanks,

Pete

Pete

Back to top Go down

Product Gravity? Empty Thanks for your great answers!

Post  sammy Fri Feb 19, 2010 1:06 am

Hi Pete,

Thank you so much for the clarifying answers. You obviously have some really good points there.
I will try to do a little more research on the things you told me.

Thanks!

/Sammy

sammy

Back to top Go down

Product Gravity? Empty No problem-

Post  Pete Sat Feb 20, 2010 11:13 pm

Hey,

No problem, and if you need more help just let me know, I am happy to help!

Let me know how it is working out-

Pete-

Pete

Back to top Go down

Product Gravity? Empty Re: Product Gravity?

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down