Evolution Of A Sale
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Quick Question

3 posters

Go down

Quick Question Empty Quick Question

Post  CP Sun Mar 07, 2010 8:32 am

Hey I have a quick question. This may or may not be covered in the videos so if it is I'm sorry but I really really dislike watching videos.

What do you do after you write your 10 articles and start making sales. Pete covered it a little in his post on WA but I didn't quite get it.

You write ten articles on 5 keywords and then when they start making sales you write more and link back to your original articles, correct?

I guess what I'm really asking is how do you ramp up your campaign when it is proven to make sales?

Thanks.

CP

Back to top Go down

Quick Question Empty Hi(:

Post  Pete Sun Mar 07, 2010 11:20 pm

Ok,

GREAT Question-

Ok, so when you start to see your campaign start to make sales you have to first send in some backup.. Think of it this way... If you have an article on the first page, and you know it is making you sales... The worst thing you could do is rest easy thinking you have it made in the shade...

You want send it backup.. That means backlinking! In order for you to keep that good position on google, you want to write more articles to other directories linking back to the article or lense that you have listed in google. This is the best way in my opinion to keep those sales you already have coming in. ( I should add that this is the best free technique )

The next thing you should consider doing is expanding. Continue to backlink the article or site you have listed well, then expand by targeting another set of keywords that will bring targeted traffic as well.

Writing articles is the best free form of backlinking aside from posting in blogs, and forums with a link to whatever it is you are backlinking.

First keep the sales you have, then target more keywords with more articles, then backlink those too.

Also, DON'T TELL PEOPLE YOUR NICHE< OR KEYWORDS! I know people see trust worthy.. But this is just simply not always the case, and believe it or not, experienced marketers are looking for easy money! So be a hush hush about what you are working on!

I had that happen to me... and our free methods just can't keep up with some of the paid methods that people use... So try and keep your success over a niche on the down low...

Let me know if you want more information about this... I can get more in depth if you like, however I will say in your position.. Once you have a niche making some money... Try an find more converting keywords, and backlink to move up in Page rank under Google!

P.S. I am sorry you hate watching videos): haha I tried to make them as least boring as I could while still being helpful! haha

Let me know if you need anything else!

Pete

Back to top Go down

Quick Question Empty Re: Quick Question

Post  CP Mon Mar 08, 2010 5:04 am

Yeah that's basically what I was doing I just wanted your take on it. If you want to expand on it that would be cool but you don't need to if you do not feel like it.

Your video's are not boring it's more of a time constraint thing or patience thing. It's much quicker to read and then do then it is to watch.

Thanks for the reply!

CP

Back to top Go down

Quick Question Empty No Problem!

Post  Pete Mon Mar 08, 2010 11:40 pm

Hey,

No prob! Thats why we thought it best to write the eBook as well, you did get that correct??

Let me know if you need anything else, I am here to help!

Thanks,

Pete-

Pete

Back to top Go down

Post  Steve300 Fri Mar 12, 2010 2:32 pm

Pete,
Do you use any paid back linking tools? if so which ones do you prefer?

Steve300

Back to top Go down

Quick Question Empty Backlinking Tools:

Post  Pete Fri Mar 12, 2010 4:08 pm

First off,

I just want to say that before you spend money on a program to help you such as a backlinking program. You should really get a GOOOD feel for how Internet Marketing works. So for an example, you should master a method. Then add the program to the mix in an effort to "Help" save time and get more done. Do it this way as opposed to getting a program that will "fast track" your success.

If you get the program, and you are not able to use it to the fullest of its ability.... or you don't know how to use it correctly, then you will simply be wasting your time and money...

SOOOO that being said, I have recently started using a program that backlinks really well... It is expensive, but what I feel to be very, very necessary for getting to a higher level of income. However, I am still just starting out, I must say that I really like the results a lot! Way easier then submitting articles backlinking other articles!

This Is The Backlinking Tool That I Have Been Using For The Last Two Weeks.

The Backlinking Tool

Take a look, but like I said make sure you know how to use it before you get it because it is expensive! But useful affraid

Thanks,

Pete

Pete

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down